The Drinkaware logo is used to direct consumers to our website where they can find the facts about alcohol and its effect on their wellbeing.
Our logo is a registered trademark. Any organisation that wishes to refer to Drinkaware, or the Drinkaware website, must obtain prior consent from us by entering into a Trademark Licence Agreement.
There is a licence cost payable for use of the Drinkaware logo, which varies depending on usage.
We will only enter into a trademark licence agreement with organisations that:
- Promote the government’s lower risk guidelines
- Comply with The Portman Group and Advertising Standards Authority codes of practice, which govern the packaging and promotion of alcohol in the UK
Use of the Drinkaware logo is voluntary. To apply for a Trademark Licence Agreement, please email email@example.com or call 020 7766 9900
The Drinkaware logo can not be displayed on:
- Promotions that encourage consumption above the government’s lower risk guidelines
- Imagery or materials that promote the desirability or acceptability of drunkenness
- Lobbying materials to change alcohol policy
If you see the Drinkaware logo being used inappropriately, please call 020 7766 9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drinkaware expects its licence holders to use the logo in compliance with the law and voluntary codes. The Drinkaware logo is a prompt for consumers and is not intended to endorse products or brands.
Drinkaware reserves the right to withdraw use of its logo at anytime.
Your basketView basket
Your basket is empty...
Risks associated with underage drinking - Welsh version
Your kids and alcohol leaflet (downloadable copy - Welsh version)
Facts about alcohol leaflet
Risks associated with underage drinking
Your kids and alcohol leaflet (downloadable copy)